1. We believe that the Bible is error free, unchangeable, active and alive Word of God. It consists of 66 books which are the basis for life and ministry of the church and all scriptures are written by the inspiration of God.
2. We believe that there is only one living and true God in three manifestations as God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit who is infinite in being and Perfection.
3. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the Son Of God, born of Virgin Mary and in Him is the fullness of the Godhead bodily.
4. We believe that Man was Created in the image and likeness of God and fallen as a result of disobeying God. We also believe that the only way for the restoration of man from the fall is by accepting Jesus Christ as a personal Saviour.
5. We believe that salvation involves the redemption of the whole man, and is offered freely to all who accept Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour, who by His own blood obtained eternal redemption for the believer.
6. We believe in the Baptisms has a sacrament of the New Testament, ordained by Jesus Christ not only for the solemn admission of the party baptised in to the visible church; but also, to be to him a sign and a seal of the covenant of grace as a member of the body of Christ. And we believe that believers be baptised in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ
7. We believe that the New Testament church of Jesus Christ is represented by the local body of believers who are associated by covenant in the faith and fellowship of the gospel, observing water Baptism, Baptism of the Holy Ghost and the Lord’s communion.
8. We are committed to Christ’s teaching of the gospel of the kingdom of God, and depending on the power of the Holy Spirit, to raise disciples.
9. We believe in the resurrection of the dead because Jesus Christ rose from the dead on the third day and He is alive forevermore exalted in the heavenly places.
10. We believe that the end of the world is now; and that Christ will descend from heaven and raise the dead from the grave to final retribution; that a solemn separation will then take place; that the wicked will be adjudged to endless punishment and the righteous to endless joy; and that this judgement will fix forever the final state of man in Heaven or Lake of fire, on principles of righteousness according to Scriptures.
Our values are: (SHED)
“Serving the body of Christ with Diligence for Excellence in the Spirit of Holiness”
STRATEGY & STRUCTURE
Vision: Since our Vision is to raise people that will make a difference in their worlds by allowing God’s will through them i.e People that will impact their individual World through their individual life’s or ministry thereby establishing God’s sovereignty in that area (Gods Kingdom). The Strategy is based on the following understanding:
That Jesus when He was on the earth exercise dominion on earth as was given to Adam at the Creation but he lost it to Satan.
When Jesus died and resurrected, He took back the dominion and gave it to the Church.
Jesus gave the commission to go and make Disciples of nations who will grow and enforce the dominion on earth again through their ways of living.
Jesus exercised the dominion by doing only what is God’s will or His Father’s will(the gospel of the Kingdom). (John 8:26-31 and John 5: 17-19, 20-30)
Therefore the disciples are those will also do the will of God on earth. (Mathew 6;10)
In IGM we believe every through Born Again has a higher call. (Philippians 3;10-18)
IGM is part of the gift of Jesus to the Church to prepare and equip the believers to fulfil their individual Ministry. (Ephesians 4: 8-13)
Therefore every believer is a minister or a pastor to the unsafe people in and around their worlds of business, family, profession, neighbourhood, and schools etc.
Every believer in IGM is a minister and therefore a servant of Jesus committed to living and teaching the gospel of the kingdom. (John 13:12-17)